Chemical composition: Fatty alcohol and ethylene oxide condensate
CAS NO: 9002-92-0
|Active Substance Content||60%|
|PH Value (1% Water Solution)||7.0-9.0|
|Dispersion||≥100±5% compared with standard|
|Washing power||similar to the standard|
1. In the printing and dyeing industry, it has a wide range of uses. It can be used as a leveling agent for direct dyes, vat dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes and cationic dyes. It can also be used as a diffusing agent and stripping agent. The general dosage is 0.2~1g/ L, the effect is remarkable, the color fastness is increased, and the color is bright and uniform. It can also remove the dirt accumulated on the fabric by the dye dispersion, improve the detergency of the ABS-Na synthetic detergent, and reduce the electrostatic effect of the fabric.
2. In the metal processing process, it is used as a cleaning agent, which is particularly easy to remove surface oil stains, which is beneficial to the processing of the next process. It can also be used as a solubilizer (brightener).
3. In the glass fiber industry, it is used as an emulsifier to produce a fine and uniform lubricating oil emulsion, which reduces the rate of breakage of glass filaments and prevents fluffing.
4. In general industry, it is used as an o/w emulsifier, with excellent emulsifying properties for animal, vegetable and mineral oils, making emulsions extremely stable. For example, it is used as a component of synthetic fiber spinning oil for polyester and other synthetic fibers; used as an emulsifier in the latex industry and petroleum drilling fluids; this product has unique emulsification properties for stearic acid, paraffin wax, mineral oil, etc.; it is a polymer emulsion polymerization The emulsifier.
5. In agriculture, it can be used as a penetrant for seed soaking to improve the penetrating ability of pesticides and the germination rate of seeds.
25kg kraft bag lined with plastic bag, stored at room temperature and protected from light, the storage period is one year.